
Rain, rain, go away!
I have to say that I despise rainy days. I know that despise is such a strong word, but it is how I feel. It is so hard to get up when it's rainy and my hair always looks terrible. I don't think that I could live in Seattle. Ha!
Today is our little angel's 9 month check-up. I can't believe she is already 9 months old! Her first year is flying by. I am trying to plan out her b-day party. I think I am going to go with the "Poodle in Paris" theme. It is so cute.
I have definitely been slacking on the blogs, by the time I have a chance during the day to sit down and do it I just want to veg on the couch. Yesterday I went to the doctor and he helped me come up with a weight loss plan. I am so stoked about it. He said that if I follow his advise I should be able to loose all that I want in six months. I am not about to share how much I weigh , but I will say that my goal is to loose 45 pounds. Woohoo!
I had better get off here; I have a lot to get done before her doc appointment. I hope everyone has a Wonderful Wednesday!!!

A Poodle in Paris birthday theme is really cute! Good luck with the weight loss Christian.
ReplyDelete