
I love weekends so, so, so much!!! I love my hubby being home. I think I take my sweetie for granted sometimes; I am so very blessed to have him. We had a really nice weekend. We went out with Andrew's family on Friday to celebrate my sis-in-laws B-day. We ate at Demos' and then went back to my in-laws house for pie. Judy (mom) made the best chocolate and coconut pies. I am on a low cal diet so I only had a little piece of chocolate; but let me tell you I could've eaten the whole thing! (On a side note I have lost ten pounds since starting my diet. Yay!)
Little miss Emma slept until 8:30 on Saturday without waking up once. What a good baby! The weather has been terrible so I wasn't feeling so good so we stayed home and didn't do much during the day. Andrew mopped the floors for me since my back was bothering me and he knows how anal I am if the floors go unmopped. We went out to dinner with my Granny and then came home and I actually got to watch an ENTIRE Lifetime movie. I think it is the first one I have watched without any interruptions since Emma was born. It was quite a treat!
My Granny went to church with us this morning. Andrew and I taught the 3 year olds today. They are so adorable at that age! Emma Grace is still not doing great in the nursery. I am not surprised since I stay home with her and play all day. She is so spoiled! We went to our small group tonight and that was our weekend. The weekends go by so fast! I hope you had a great weekend as well!!

Losing ten pounds is no small feat, way to go Christian!
ReplyDelete