Thursday, October 15, 2009

10 Months Old







10 Months Old






I decided that on Emma's monthly marks I would blog the new things that she is up to. I am about a week late; the story of my life. Ha!


  • You say; ma-ma, da-da, wa-wa, bye bye, hi, ba-ba, and Andrew claims you said bubble one night in the bath. I am not so sure about daddy!
  • You will give a kiss if you get close to your face and say kisses. I love this!
  • You walk well with your push toy and stand independently. You will take off soon!
  • You wave at everyone and everything.
  • You points at what you want.
  • You are over baby food because you insist on feeding yourself.
  • You make the sign for milk when I make you a bottle. We are working on the eat sign next.
  • You will play by yourself in your room; but you would rather mommy play with you all day.
  • You have two bottom teeth and your two top ones are coming in.
  • You clap you hands; only when you want to though.

You are growing so fast Miss Emma Grace! I treasure every moment with you and thank God that I have the privilege of being your Mommy.







No comments:

Post a Comment